Brisbins are an Authorised Distributor of
wrightway2MT® Industrial Bin Lifters!
One machine – custom lifts to 425 kgs:
Cradle automatically holds an 1100 or 660 4-wheeled bin,
or up to 2 standards wheelie bins … no manual adjustment.
- No pinch points: All access areas have been made safe.
- All operational moving parts travel within covered and shielded panels.
STANDARD MACHINE FEATURES:
• Lift & empty up to 425 kg;
• Regulated lowering by gravity: pressure relief valve prevents over-loading;
• Dedicated fork-lift pockets for safe relocation;
• Solid foot guarding at base;
• 12 month warranty (machine and battery);
• Spare parts & diagnostic assistance from manufacturer beyond the term of the Warranty;
• Detailed Operator Manual.
• Operator, Control Panel and Safe Operating Procedure located at the front of machine, away from skip;
• Emergency Stop button;
• Handle bars at either side of machine for safe relocation by 2 operators;
• Doors open wide: safe access for loading and unloading of cradle;
• Braked castors at front, wind-down brake levers at rear to ensure stability during the lift/empty operation;
• Cradle suits 660 and 1100 litre 4-wheeled bins + standard wheelie bins: no manual adjustment necessary.
• Integrated interlock safety system (mechanism fully protected) (Category 3 Optional);
• Electronic sensors ensure doors CANNOT BE OPENED unless cradle is on the ground;
• Battery charger indicator LED;
• Control Box access by Authorised Technicians only;
• Electronic and Manual over-ride to open doors (Auth Techs only).
INDUSTRIAL BIN LIFTER WILL NOT OPERATE UNLESS:
• both doors are closed,
• the cradle is at ground level,
• & electronic sensors are aligned.
To place an order please ring (07) 3736 4600 or 0413 056 057. Email us: email@example.com
(Please ring for VOLUME DISCOUNTS & pricing)
*** All prices are + GST and freight if required
** Rental/Lease packages can be arranged **
ON-SITE STAFF TRAINING
AND EXCELLENT EXPERT
AFTER SALES SERVICE …